Silvertone Reverberation Twin Twelve Reverb Tank
Lovguitar
2022-09-06 14:46:49 UTC
Hello all - a guitar amp thread!!!!! My Silvertone's reverb is very weak. Can I upgrade the amp by putting in a better reverb tank? If so, any recommendations?

Thanks!

Paul
Incubus
2022-09-06 17:08:19 UTC
Post by Lovguitar
Hello all - a guitar amp thread!!!!! My Silvertone's reverb is very weak. Can I upgrade the amp by putting in a better reverb tank? If so, any recommendations?
Thanks!
Paul
There are lots of aftermarket spring reverb tanks available, although I
couldn't recommend one as I have never really liked spring reverb. I'd
probably use a pedal instead.
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2022-09-07 22:40:12 UTC
Post by Lovguitar
Hello all - a guitar amp thread!!!!! My Silvertone's reverb is very weak. Can I upgrade the amp by putting in a better reverb tank? If so, any recommendations?
Thanks!
Paul
Replace the tube that drives it