Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom
SarahLevi
2021-11-23 01:36:18 UTC
I’m sitting here and drinking moonshine booze,
Because my thermal nuclear device is ready to use.
Boom, boom, boom, boom, I see your hynie
It’s nice and shiny
You’d better hide it,
Else I might bite it.
HaShem rules
The popular concept of thermal nuclear war is popular concept among the sheep, but think about it; how many nations on earth have nuclear devices of enemy nations built in their country. People are so much more intelligent than people of a 100 years ago. It is just the way human life is. So, they come to the enemy country and build nukes in the enemy country and there is no need to launch a thermal nuclear ballistic missile whose source can be identified. I sit here in the USA. The land I was born in and it is pretty obvious that the USA is now occupied by many, many evil people that are free to demonstrate their wickedness through crime after crime. These people are not ignorant of what is right and wrong, they are just plain evil. I love the moral compass of people I grew up with in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's, but from the 90's on the acceptance of evil as good is ruining or well-being. We need leaders that again will use the 5 Books of Moses in the Christian and Jewish Bibles as a tool to destroy evil instead of condone it.
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2021-11-24 18:31:58 UTC
That is what I was doing to your daughter in the alley.

boom boom.
HaShem rules
2021-11-25 05:13:31 UTC
Post by Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
That is what I was doing to your daughter in the alley.
boom boom.
But you are unable to reproduce.