TexasStan police
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2023-01-21 21:10:53 UTC
Q. What do you call 19 cowards hiding in a hallway eating donuts for 77
minutes ?

A. TexasStan Police
R Kellog
2023-11-17 13:23:27 UTC
Is Willie still around? He scurried out of the Beatles newsgroup when someone gave him a taste of his own medicine.
Incubus
2023-11-21 12:38:53 UTC
Post by R Kellog
Post by Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
Q. What do you call 19 cowards hiding in a hallway eating donuts for 77
minutes ?
A. TexasStan Police
Is Willie still around? He scurried out of the Beatles newsgroup when someone gave him a taste of his own medicine.
I think he passed away. I read Hogkins Lymphoma on one forum. His shop
certainly isn't open any more.