Which #TrumpVoter lie he got beat up by BLACKS !
NoName
2020-06-02 00:18:31 UTC
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested

AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
Lord Valve
2020-06-02 02:05:23 UTC
Post by NoName
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested
AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
Yes, good soldiers. Just what we need. Friends
of yours, no doubt. They taught the dude some
valuable lessons:

1) A crossbow is not a good riot weapon.

2) Next time, use a semi-auto 12G shotgun.

3) Shoot first, and keep shooting until the
opposition is a pile of bloody meat.

Any questions? I didn't think so - daisies like
you wet themselves if they even see a real weapon,
let alone are confronted with one.

You stupid shit.
b***@gmail.com
Damn. Mad at the world, you've been forever. Well, for starters,you could go on a mission to clean that pig sty of a house that you dwell in. Dog shit & maga filth? I mean, damn. Hire a decorator. And what about the yard? No pride of ownership? You lazy fucks.
FirstName LastName
Lead the way tuff guy.
NoName

Get beaten up and sent HOME WITHOUT A CAR !
NoName
2020-06-04 02:00:27 UTC
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Lord Valve
Post by NoName
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested
AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
Yes, good soldiers. Just what we need. Friends
of yours, no doubt. They taught the dude some
1) A crossbow is not a good riot weapon.
2) Next time, use a semi-auto 12G shotgun.
3) Shoot first, and keep shooting until the
opposition is a pile of bloody meat.
Any questions? I didn't think so - daisies like
you wet themselves if they even see a real weapon,
let alone are confronted with one.
You stupid shit.
Lead the way tuff guy.
But he got beat up, lost his car, and his phone, and had to walk home in
shame.
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

MAGA
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2022-02-26 21:57:21 UTC
. . .
[...]

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah man accused of pointing a bow and arrow at
protesters was ordered to stand trial on four criminal counts.

Brandon McCormick, 57, has not yet entered a plea to two counts of
possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person, aggravated
assault and threatening to use a weapon during a fight, the Deseret News
reported Tuesday. All of the charges are third-degree felonies.

MAGA

Defiant
2020-06-03 10:53:11 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by NoName
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested
AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
Yes, good soldiers. Just what we need. Friends
of yours, no doubt. They taught the dude some
1) A crossbow is not a good riot weapon.
2) Next time, use a semi-auto 12G shotgun.
3) Shoot first, and keep shooting until the
opposition is a pile of bloody meat.
Any questions? I didn't think so - daisies like
you wet themselves if they even see a real weapon,
let alone are confronted with one.
You stupid shit.
No shotgun. When you are up against a mob, that's when you need an implement
designed by Eugene Stoner (AR-15) or Mikhail Kalashnikov (AK-47). And plenty
of ammo. It also helps to have a couple like-armed buddies, so at least two
people can keep firing while a third is reloading. Eventually one of these
mobs is going to run into a few well-armed veterans, and there's gonna be a
lot of dead scumbags.
Lord Valve
2020-06-03 12:08:39 UTC
Post by Defiant
Post by Lord Valve
Post by NoName
[...]
Depends on the shotgun, I'd say. Check THESE out:

Very good devices fr sending antifa fuckheads
back to Hell, I'd say. ;-)

Lord Valve, ThD
Patriot (fuck you)
Defiant
2020-06-05 12:23:11 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Defiant
http://youtu.be/kuBPL81DbLU
Very good devices fr sending antifa fuckheads
back to Hell, I'd say. ;-)
Lord Valve, ThD
Patriot (fuck you)
Full auto shotguns are pretty useless. The Saiga would actually be the better
of those two since it has a single-shot selection. There are plenty of semi-auto
only shotties on the market. I bird hunt with one ;-) The problem with any shotgun
against a mob is slow follow-up shots due to the recoil, and relatively limited
ammo capacity. That said, good ol' 00-buck never fails to get the job done!
You will definitely need multiple armed buddies due to the slow rate of fire
and frequent need to reload, but multiple well-armed buddies is ALWAYS a good
thing regardless of what you are armed with.
NoName
2020-06-06 16:06:12 UTC
Post by NoName
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested
AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
<b>
Update :

#Trump Finest

Man who pulled bow and arrow on Salt Lake City George Floyd protesters
facing charges

An ex-con is accused of threatening George Floyd protesters in Salt Lake
City with a bow and arrow.

Brandon McCormick, 57, of Taylorville, Utah, was charged Thursday with
two counts of possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person,
one count of aggravated assault, and one count of threatening or using a
dangerous weapon in a fight or quarrel, according to reports.

The charges stem from a Floyd protest in downtown Salt Lake City Saturday.
NoName
2020-06-06 16:10:20 UTC
Post by NoName
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/why-hasnt-hunting-bow-guy-been-arrested
AntiFA beat his ass .. and burned his CAR
<b>
 #Trump Finest
 Man who pulled bow and arrow on Salt Lake City George Floyd protesters
facing charges
An ex-con is accused of threatening George Floyd protesters in Salt Lake
City with a bow and arrow.
Brandon McCormick, 57, of Taylorville, Utah, was charged Thursday with
two counts of possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person,
one count of aggravated assault, and one count of threatening or using a
dangerous weapon in a fight or quarrel, according to reports.
The charges stem from a Floyd protest in downtown Salt Lake City Saturday.
The Salt Lake Tribune reported that McCormick spent nearly two decades
of his life behind bars in California and once was convicted of battery
against a public safety officer.