Roland GC-408
k***@gmail.com
2015-07-03 19:45:31 UTC
I have had one of these for som years now. I occationally use it on gigs. Had a problem case the speakers broke (one fuctioning, tree not). Bought new more heavey speakers and wired them 2 series and 2x2 paralell (insted of original 1 series plus 3 series paralelled (strange!)). Much better sound after that. I have also the bottom cabinet with 4 extra 8'' speakers both in flights with wheeels. I have occasonally used footswich for chanal switch in fornt of stage. But I have not the original for this so no lights indi. Works great if you learn to play with the sound it gives. I play blues, and its great on small venues. On greater venues I use a fender or an old Line6(2x12) flextone. Its amasing how little info its on this rare amp. On rolands wikipedi its not listed. I am very happy to have this amp. I wont ever sell it.
Lord Valve
2015-07-03 19:57:35 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
I have had one of these for som years now. I occationally use it on gigs. Had a problem case the speakers broke (one fuctioning, tree not). Bought new more heavey speakers and wired them 2 series and 2x2 paralell (insted of original 1 series plus 3 series paralelled (strange!)). Much better sound after that. I have also the bottom cabinet with 4 extra 8'' speakers both in flights with wheeels. I have occasonally used footswich for chanal switch in fornt of stage. But I have not the original for this so no lights indi. Works great if you learn to play with the sound it gives. I play blues, and its great on small venues. On greater venues I use a fender or an old Line6(2x12) flextone. Its amasing how little info its on this rare amp. On rolands wikipedi its not listed. I am very happy to have this amp. I wont ever sell it.
Hey fucknutz - you just replied to a SEVENTEEN YEAR-OLD POST.
17-1/2, actually. New around here? The place is jammed with
leftwing assholes who hate the USA; most of 'em are atheists
(no disrespect to the atheists, few though they may be, who
are content to live and let live when it comes to other peoples'
religions), turd-burglars, Obama-worshippers, one-worlders, porn
freaks and various and sundry other types of creepy fuckwits.

Proceed at your own peril.

Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (fuck you)
Howard Grüffüdd
Hahahah...you just let everyone know what a retarded fuckwit you are. I bet you have a little mouth...perfect for sucking 'little donny small hands' tiny dick.
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-07 12:29:31 UTC
I have one for sale