"Nobody's done more for the military than me"
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2021-08-30 21:13:57 UTC
"Nobody's done more for the military than me"

-Insults Gold Star families
-Privatizes Veteran's care
-Deports Veterans
-Denies citizenship to Veteran's kids born abroad.
-Refuses to bring up bounties on troops with Putin
-Calls POWs losers.
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker
2021-09-16 23:06:09 UTC
"Nobody's done more for the military than me"

-Insults Gold Star families
-Privatizes Veteran's care
-Deports Veterans
-Denies citizenship to Veteran's kids born abroad.
-Refuses to bring up bounties on troops with Putin
-Calls POWs losers.
- Surrenders to Taliban
- Releases 5000 Taliban thugs
Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker