Dive Dive
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:20:11 UTC
Dive Dive
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:22:18 UTC
Rig for depth charge. Damage control report.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:38:51 UTC
Prepare the Lesbians for sexual intercourse with the great white sharks surrounding the ship.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:40:34 UTC
But sir what about the homosexuals.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:41:39 UTC
The homosexual are butt fucking each other. Signal the transexuals.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:46:02 UTC
Deploy all Transexuals, Transgenders and all Transvestites.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:42:28 UTC
Transexuals alerted Sir.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:47:02 UTC
Sir the Mexicans and the Negro's are mating.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:48:54 UTC
They have been granted proliferation do not disturb! I repeat do not disturb!
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:52:50 UTC
Sir I'm scared.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:53:36 UTC
What are you scared about. I repeat what are you scared about.
HaShem rules
2022-05-12 23:57:18 UTC
Sir this is the first time I've seen a Vagina and Ensign Not-Hung-Well has ordered me to go into it.