OT - LV banned from The Gear Page :-) :-) :-)
Mr Soul
2008-04-11 14:35:07 UTC
LOL - too funny! I just happened to be over on this forum - www.thegearpage.net
& I saw Lord Valve had posted there. I noticed his description was
"Banned" as opposed to "Contributing Member" or "Member". So I
searched the forum and found this:

"He [Lord Valve] is a LITTLE politically incorrect (he's still banned,
right?)."

Bingo. On a moderated forum, LV would be banned every time.

Also, it appears as though he just hangs out on these forums,
answering questions but definitely pushing his tubes.

Mr Soul
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-11 14:37:41 UTC
LOL - too funny!  I just happened to be over on this forum -www.thegearpage.net
& I saw Lord Valve had posted there.  I noticed his description was
"Banned" as opposed to "Contributing Member" or "Member".  So I
"He [Lord Valve] is a LITTLE politically incorrect (he's still banned,
right?)."
Bingo.  On a moderated forum, LV would be banned every time.
Also, it appears as though he just hangs out on these forums,
answering questions but definitely pushing his tubes.
Mr Soul
Classic. He'll read that and push two more tubes deeper into his lower
g.i. tract. :-) mvm
C***@hotmail.com
2008-04-11 16:30:36 UTC
...er...sort of like........YOU DO ?
Lord Valve
2008-04-11 15:55:19 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
LOL - too funny! I just happened to be over on this forum - www.thegearpage.net
& I saw Lord Valve had posted there. I noticed his description was
"Banned" as opposed to "Contributing Member" or "Member". So I
"He [Lord Valve] is a LITTLE politically incorrect (he's still banned,
right?)."
Bingo. On a moderated forum, LV would be banned every time.
Also, it appears as though he just hangs out on these forums,
answering questions but definitely pushing his tubes.
Mr Soul
Old news. Happened quite a while ago.

I can tell you how to get banned from TGP. All you need
to do is diss a product that the moderators are pushing.
Or, you can refuse to provide "free samples" of something
you make or sell. You can also provide technical arguments
against treasured myths - like $1500 AC line cords improving
*anything* - or you can point out that certain tubes are *not*
the same as certain others, even though they use the same
plates or getters. The mods on TGP are a bunch of asswipes,
and I'm not the only one who knows this. Just ask Dave
Zimmerman, of Maven Peal Instruments. Ask Mike Fuller,
of Fulltone. TGP sucks. Speak truth there, and you'll be gone.

And if they don't like that, they can fucking well sue my ass.

Lord Valve
BTDT
unknown
2008-04-11 17:51:47 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
I can tell you how to get banned from TGP.
Speak truth there, and you'll be gone.
Where I am not banned from there, nor do I read
it or post often, you are 1000% correct there.

Play the game, and you are golden. ? something, and
you are scum. TGP is not alone. I just laugh at them all.

JJTj

...2 much monkee bizness 4 me to bee a monkee....
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-11 22:04:21 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
And if they don't like that, they can fucking well sue my ass.
william
FWSMA (fucking well sue my ass)
william, go swallow a 12ft. Platinum Mogami guitar cable. Man I love
mine. High mid and high frequencies pass beautifully from my SH-5 and
Air Norton on the Les Paul Custom and *killer* from the Lindy Fralin
SP43's in my Strat! How's your filthy fat stinking head doing today?
NASA moved that geostationary bird further West, so it appears you
horked into the rear end of that 4x12 *just* in time. Did the Hazmat
crew hose you down after the explosive decompression in your big boy
plastic pants? Keep us posted there, --toasted! :-) mvm
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6450204
Premier Spigot
2008-04-12 00:50:10 UTC
[...]
Horse shit. It was a civility issue, as in, the moderators will not
put up with assumed-free radicals, and he did ask you to play nicey
nice... :-)

1.) "Another eyeball guru with no hands-on experience pontificates.

Yawn.

Lord Valve
Expert"

(A response given to somebody not exactly liking the new TS 12ax7s.)

2.) "Hint: I have no time for smart-asses or tellers of
technical fairy tales. You got something to say,
say it and stop playing games.

Lord Valve
Expert"

(Someone asked a question about a Germino JTM50 clone. The above
response was supplied when a poster suggested that the amp owner
contact Greg Germino, a cool guy with killer amps, btw. It got a
little uglier past that, but not too bad. By the way, with a *good*
current meter, you can shunt a JTM50 / clone all day long!)

3.) "An excersize in porcine vocal instruction. BTW, you appear to
know your stuff. Be careful.

Lord Valve
Expert"

(This shit storm sprayed because of a somewhat decent response to what
the "KT" (kinkless tetrode) was all about. The guy actually did ok
with his general answer. A few lines down this appeared:

"My goodness...someone's quite emotional.

Please ask the Post Hostess for a complimentary
pre-moistened towelette on your way out, won't you?

There's a good lad. Press the Mom Button now...you
know you want to.

Lord Valve
<yawn>"

(Moderated group - taunting the moderator - DUH?)

4.) "Ah, yes...the Balanced Phase Inverter Jihadi Contingent
does tend to get fractious when their religion is
challenged; 'tis, however, a relatively benign myth,
which will hurt little besides your wallet. By all
means, enjoy your fairy tales. Like chicken soup
when you have a cold, "it couldn't hoit," and besides -
Mom makes it for you, and you feel good about it.

And so it goes.

Lord Valve
Pass the Cork"

(All over the "balanced phase inverter" nonsense in gtr. amps.
Taunting moderator, again. Who, by the way had by now, advised to
adhere by the rules.)

5.) "How *dare* you believe your lyin' ears?

Lord Valve
Expert

"In the country of the Double Blind, the one-eared
man is King." - Lord Valve - "

(When someone posted a *good* review of TS 12ax7s)

Yadda, yadda,.... Then another fight over Russian preamp tubes. The
moderator requested,a gain, the "play nice routine".)

A few others, & thpp, he was gone.

I don't particularly like the style over there either, but it is the
guy's "place". It's like Pat Robertson waltzin' into a church he's
never been to before with a "fuck jesus" t-shirt on.

All with the intent to cause a disturbance.
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-12 04:04:20 UTC
Post by Premier Spigot
[...]
All with the intent to cause a disturbance.- Hide quoted text -
william has been disturbed forever-- his act is pure negatron beam in
Hay8tr gear. Learn to laugh at him, it produces good energy. Anything
else consumes it. :-) mvm
http://tinyurl.com/2hj395
Lord Valve
2008-04-12 13:09:00 UTC
Post by Premier Spigot
Post by Lord Valve
[...]
My goodness.

You boob.

Lord Valve
Expert (please obsess)
Mr Soul
2008-04-14 12:07:09 UTC
Post by Premier Spigot
Horse shit. It was a civility issue, as in, the moderators will not
put up with assumed-free radicals, and he did ask you to play nicey
nice... :-)
That's what I assumed but I was going to give LV the benefit of the
doubt on this one because I have heard about similar incidents on
other forums where people criticize gear or software or something that
the forums owners have a stake in.

Having said that, if I were a forum moderator here, LV would have
definitely been disabled a long time ago.

Mr Soul
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-14 13:14:26 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
Post by Premier Spigot
Horse shit. It was a civility issue, as in, the moderators will not
put up with assumed-free radicals, and he did ask you to play nicey
nice... :-)
That's what I assumed but I was going to give LV the benefit of the
doubt on this one because I have heard about similar incidents on
other forums where people criticize gear or software or something that
the forums owners have a stake in.
Having said that, if I were a forum moderator here, LV would have
definitely been disabled a long time ago.
Mr Soul
Oh he was disabled long ago alright...look at it this way-- this is
like the private sector, the market...when you get your head handed to
you here, it's bloody and has been ripped off after a bludgeoning. The
moderated forums are more like Govt. oversight; quick, clean slice-
gone. Here, william has died the deserved death of a thousand
cuts... :-) mvm
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6459059
The zero gravity splooge sphere accelerating exponentially towards your wide-opened and aghast pie-hole
2008-04-14 23:58:51 UTC
:
: Having said that, if I were a forum moderator here, LV would have
: definitely been disabled a long time ago.
:
: Mr Soul

And ruin all our fun? Shame on you.
Waddlin Willy is like the Jackie Gleason of usenet.
There's no bigger ass :-)
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-14 23:51:38 UTC
On Apr 14, 6:58 pm, "The zero gravity splooge sphere accelerating
exponentially towards your wide-opened and aghast pie-hole"
Post by The zero gravity splooge sphere accelerating exponentially towards your wide-opened and aghast pie-hole
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=yalum
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-15 23:15:48 UTC
On Apr 14, 6:51 pm, "tinyurl.com/2hj395/" <***@earthlink.net> wrote:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6459059
william- Chuck's bringing over some CHEESY BREAD! now get breathin' ya
fat pumper!
The "breathing" you hear is a meatslab compression artifact,
wherein the long release time of my fecal impacted thorax
sucks the level upward during dullest portions of the recording.
Since my shop is on Broadway - over 1,532,325 cars per day
pass by and I DO mean pass by. Chuck Clawson comes in
sometimes -oh! Then there's the mailman -sometimes.
Where was I? Oh! Now and again during semi-conscious
lowly program material stupor conditions, I "clam roll".
This phenomenon is, in fact, referred to by recording
engineers and broadcast professionals as wasting film on
a "breather," or, among those with a more sarcastic bent,
it's called filming a real, "pumper."
william von Bored assValve
Breather & Pumper
ty

ty
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-14 04:12:34 UTC
Post by ty
Hear, hear.
ty- Hide quoted text -
william's theme song :-) mvm
2008-04-14 07:54:34 UTC
Post by ty
Hear, hear.
ty- Hide quoted text -
william's theme song :-) mvm
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6459059

Yeah yeah yeah, ya plagiarized that.

Took "The Waddlin Willy Shuffle", renamed it
a slapped on a huge heapin helpin a *noodles*
The zero gravity splooge sphere accelerating exponentially towards your wide-opened and aghast pie-hole
2008-04-14 07:55:53 UTC
Post by ty
Hear, hear.
ty- Hide quoted text -
william's theme song :-) mvm
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6459059

Now that was fuckin lame. Think I'll listen to
it again :-)
Elvis Kabong
Slurp, slurp.
Too Long in The Wasteland
2008-04-11 15:58:30 UTC
can't blame the guy for making a buck.
Mr Soul
2008-04-11 17:38:28 UTC
   can't blame the guy for making a buck.
No you can't but most moderated forums do NOT permit vendors pushing
their wares on the forums. In fact, it is frowned on in many
unmoderated forums also, so you can blame someone for that.

Mr Soul
Lord Valve
2008-04-11 18:08:19 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
Post by Too Long in The Wasteland
can't blame the guy for making a buck.
No you can't but most moderated forums do NOT permit vendors pushing
their wares on the forums.
Boy, are you ever naive.

If you spread some grease in the right direction,
you can push anything you damn well please - as
long as it's not competing with a pie the mods/admins
have their fingers in.

And truth? Forget that shit. Log onto the FDP
and put up a nice fat article about how a Fender
Blues Deluxe is a cheap piece of shit that doesn't
hold up on the road. Mention that if you'd like
to have a *real* Fender, you'd be better off
paying for a Victoria. See how fucking fast
your ass disappears forever.

Log onto TGP and eyeball the banner ads. Try
to post something negative about any product
you see advertised there.

You think those forums are just a bunch of
happy hippies, posting about music and
how wonderful everything is and dissing
corporate America? I have a bridge you
might be interested in...

Lord Valve
Expert
Mr Soul
2008-04-11 18:42:55 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Boy, are you ever naive.
You misread what I said. I believe you when you say you cannot
criticize gear if it's being pushed by the forum owners. My reply to
Wasteland had to do with his comment about making a buck. I learned
the hard way, in regards to my DAW business, that you have to be very
careful distinquishing between giving advice and advocating product
that you sell.

Mr Soul
JD
2008-04-11 20:36:19 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
Mr Soul
AGA gotta get over bitching about shit
that is beyond our individual control.

Sure, it would be paradise in utopia with
everything all stacked up alphabetically sorted
by color, date, size .. fuck it ... it ain't like
that. Life in AGA is like being a jap on Imo Juna ... sticking your
head up will result a severe bullet wound then toasted
with fire.
( just watched letter from imo Juna .. IMO: John Wayne did it
better,
( flame retarded material needed )

I could give a flying duck fuck over whomever did whatever
somewhere someday to someone .
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-11 22:08:42 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
Mr Soul
     AGA gotta get over bitching about shit
     that is beyond our individual control.
     Sure, it would be paradise in utopia with
     everything all stacked up alphabetically sorted
     by color, date, size .. fuck it ... it ain't like
     that. Life in AGA is like being a jap on Imo Juna ... sticking your
     head up will result a severe bullet wound then toasted
     with fire.
       ( just watched letter from imo Juna .. IMO: John Wayne did it
better,
    ( flame retarded material needed )
     I could give a flying duck fuck over whomever did whatever
     somewhere someday to someone .
*THAT's* freedom 'bro. The Stoics began teaching it Waaaaay B.C. Great
post. :-) mvm
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6450204
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-11 22:06:48 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Boy, are you ever naive.
And truth?  Forget that shit.
Lord Valve
CLASSIC william :-) mvm
M.Butzin
2008-04-11 23:07:40 UTC
I have a bridge you
Post by Lord Valve
might be interested in...
Lord Valve
Expert
It's not that bridge to nowhere that the guy in Alaska is trying to build is
it? ;~)
MB
Premier Spigot
2008-04-12 01:12:13 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Post by Mr Soul
[...]
<Artie Lang impression> Waaaah, when "I" showed up, I wasn't welcomed
with flowers and swarming accolades,
Waaaaaaah, I couldn't rub shit all over the posters there, and have my
name entered into the TGP Hall of Fame,
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, even though I knew the people there just HAD to
know me, I wasn't worshipped,
WwaaaaAAAAaahhhhhHHHHH, you made your bed. </Artie Lang impression>
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-12 04:14:57 UTC
Post by Premier Spigot
<Artie Lang impression> Waaaah, when "I" showed up, I wasn't welcomed
with flowers and swarming accolades,
Waaaaaaah, I couldn't rub shit all over the posters there, and have my
name entered into the TGP Hall of Fame,
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, even though I knew the people there just HAD to
know me, I wasn't worshipped,
WwaaaaAAAAaahhhhhHHHHH, you made your bed. </Artie Lang impression>- Hide quoted text -
Imagine the scene in the keyboard room at GC a few months back...why,
how could they all just "walk away" like that?!
Lord Valve
Nov 3 2007, 5:54 pm
Hey, don't knock GC.
You can hear some *stunningly* bad guitar playing in a GC.
And you wouldn't *believe* what you might hear in the keyboard
section...I've posted before about going into one of the Denver
GCs to try out a new Korg board; there were a whole pile of
dudes smacking keys in there, triggering sampled phrases,
running the arpeggiators, playing various bleeps and blop
noises over them. When I sat down and whipped out some
of my warmup shit, *the whole damn crowd evaporated.*
When I was their age and a hot player came into a store,
we'd all crowd around to watch, so maybe we could hijack
some of the dude's chops, ask him some questions, etc.
Now, the youngsters are just afraid of anyone who can play
better than they can. Or, come to think of it, anyone who can
play *at all*. None of the dudes I saw in there could play fuck-all.
Don't get me started. ;-)
Lord Valve
Musician
I can't believe it's Snot Butter !
2008-04-12 06:24:08 UTC
"tinyurl.com/2hj395/" <***@earthlink.net> quoth;

Now that's sig file material ;-)
tinyurl.com/2hj395/
2008-04-12 14:53:35 UTC
On Apr 12, 1:24 am, "I can't believe it's Snot Butter !" <lord_poops-
 "When I sat down and whipped out some
of my warmup shit, *the whole damn crowd evaporated.*"
Now that's sig file material   ;-)
Classic. He's the *last* to get it too. I've got his Utube right here:
http://tinyurl.com/225l54
:-) mvm
Lord Valve

Expert (please obsess)
Elvis Kabong
2008-04-11 22:13:16 UTC
Post by Mr Soul
Also, it appears as though he just hangs out on these forums,
answering questions but definitely pushing his tubes.
can't blame the guy for making a buck.
As a lying sluthole?